Funcard Terms & Conditions
Buying Tickets including On-line Advance Tickets
The issue of a ticket shall not guarantee, nor do we warrant:
- The availability and/or quantity of any particular ride(s), event(s) or attraction(s) upon any visit to Southport Pleasureland,
- That access shall be given to any particular ride(s), event(s), or attraction(s),
- Exemption from height or other restrictions that may apply from time to time,
- The opening and closing time of Southport Pleasureland, which may vary from time to time, at our sole discretion.
All riders must have their own FunCard.
FunCards can be topped up at self-service kiosks around the park and at the central token booth.
All free and bonus tokens will be taken from the card last, and can’t be used on games stalls, retail outlets or the bungee trampolines.
Unused tokens will remain on the FunCard, and can be used on any of our open days before the end of the current season.
Tokens cannot be transferred from one FunCard to another and special offers cannot be split between FunCards.
Cash is not accepted on any rides.
Your tokens are only valid for trading season in which they are issued and can be used from the moment you collect them in the park until they are all gone. When your tokens run out, you can just top up with more on-site at the rate in the park on that day.
You can spend your tokens on multiple visits, so can keep coming back time and again with these cards but they must be used by 15th September 2019. Any ride tokens not used by 15th September will no longer be valid.
Please note, online offers are not available on site; these discount packages must be purchased no later than 11.59pm the day before your visit, we will not accept packages purchased on the same day as arrival. Tokens on site are £1 each.
Southport Pleasureland accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged funcards, howsoever caused.
We reserve the right to:
- Alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time,
- Refuse a sale to any person,
- Refuse entry to any person or remove any person from Southport Pleasureland,
- Carry out reasonable searches of an individual or property prior to entry to Southport Pleasureland,
- Carry out reasonable surveillance of an individual whilst in Southport Pleasureland for security and safety purposes.